Featured Post

SpoilerFix is coming back!

Hello everyone, In the coming weeks, I'll be revamping and reviving SpoilerFix.com. My health is much better and my schedule allows me...

Saturday, July 9, 2011

PSYCH welcomes Tony Hale and Jason Priestley

- Jason Priestley and Tony Hale will guest star in an upcoming episode. Priestley will play a Haley-riding con man who tries to pull a job at the same spa resort Shawn and Juliet are staying at for the weekend. Hale guest stars as the owner of an imports/exports business who crosses paths with Shawn and Juliet. - Source: Entertainment Weekly

2 comments:

  1. Its cool and outstanding show. I am very very curious to watch its season 6. If you have missed any episode of season 5 than simply go to this link and Watch Psych Episodes online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psych is the series where you all can enjoy the ultimate comedy. This is the one show which entertains you through his characters. I like this show and Watch Psych Episodes online.

    ReplyDelete