Featured Post

SpoilerFix is coming back!

Hello everyone, In the coming weeks, I'll be revamping and reviving SpoilerFix.com. My health is much better and my schedule allows me...

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Trevor Donovan Leaving 90210

Don't know about you but I've never really liked 90210's Teddy. Then again, I never hated him either. His storylines were a tad too boring for my taste compared the others. So learning, from TV Line, that actor Trevor Donovan, who plays Teddy, would not be a series regular next season did not bother me at all. Especially if the series can introduce a character for whom writers will be able to write somewhat more compelling storylines for.

Trevor Donovan will appear in about 5 episodes next fall which will surely be shaped so to set up Teddy's departure. Maybe he'll regain his tennis magic and go on world-wide competitions?

No comments:

Post a Comment