Featured Post

SpoilerFix is coming back!

Hello everyone, In the coming weeks, I'll be revamping and reviving SpoilerFix.com. My health is much better and my schedule allows me...

Saturday, May 28, 2011

WAREHOUSE 13 - Fan Question: Is Myka Coming Back?

I have received a question from SpoilerFix.com's visitor Larry about WAREHOUSE 13. He asks "My one question is will Myka return to the warehouse or do I have to start watching something else?"

Of course, the exact answer to this question is one of the best kept secrets right now as it's part of last season's cliffhanger. Here are some tidbits I've found:

- Promotional pictures for episode 3.01 does show Myka.... but, as you can see for yourself by clicking on the thumbnail on the right, she is not in agent attire.

- All articles published these past months announcing that Aaron Ashmore is joining the show say that his character is brought in to replace Myka.

- Syfy's official description for the upcoming season says "Syfy's most successful series ever returns for a third season with a key question looming from the gripping season two finale: has Myka (Joanne Kelly) left the Warehouse for good?"

Larry, it looks like you will have to tune in the season premiere to see if Myka will stick around or if you'll have to start watching something else. Personally, I think that Myka will stick around but might not be back at the warehouse for a few episodes. What do you think?

By the way, I watched Season 1 of the show last week and was hooked instantly! I will watch Season 2 when the DVD is released at the end of June so to be able to watch Season 3 as it unfolds.

You can expect WAREHOUSE 13 spoilers to be posted here as they are released.

1 comment:

  1. Commmercial on Syfy for Warehouse 13 showed Myka coming back.

    ReplyDelete