Featured Post

SpoilerFix is coming back!

Hello everyone, In the coming weeks, I'll be revamping and reviving SpoilerFix.com. My health is much better and my schedule allows me...

Monday, April 25, 2011

HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER Season Finale Scoop!

William Keck over at TVGuide.com was able to get a few more details about the season finale of HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER during which a wedding will happen. Here are the new details he gave us today:

- We will learn a lot about the wedding in the season finale, but not everything.

- The finale will be titled "Challenge Accepted," which is Barney's catchphrase.

- During the finale, we will learn who the bride or groom is but not the other. The other individual's identity will be revealed next season.

- The series will keep touching back on the wedding to fill out the details more and more as it continues at least through 2013.


- Since Ted is the best man, we can assume that at least one or two of the following is intended bride and/or groom: Barney, Robin or Ted's childhood friend, Punchy.

- The wedding will not go great. It may be the end of somebody's love story and will be the beginning of Ted's.

1 comment:

  1. In this show we can see fun, excitement and adventure. This is the best comedian show on television. I always Watch How I Met Your Mother Tv show online.

    ReplyDelete