Featured Post

SpoilerFix is coming back!

Hello everyone, In the coming weeks, I'll be revamping and reviving SpoilerFix.com. My health is much better and my schedule allows me...

Thursday, April 7, 2011

HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER Prepares a New Mystery

TVLine.com was able to uncover spoilers for the season finale and next season! Here is a summary of what they uncovered:

- The wedding during which Ted will meet the "mother" will take place later in the future. In the last scene of the season finale, we will flashfoward to the wedding day. The scene should reveal who will get married.

- Season 7 will start in the present day and, throughout next season (and maybe beyond), clues about the wedding and the path that the couple took to get to that day will be given here and there as the wedding day is coming closer.

If you want to read the complete TVLine.com article about this, click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment