Featured Post

SpoilerFix is coming back!

Hello everyone, In the coming weeks, I'll be revamping and reviving SpoilerFix.com. My health is much better and my schedule allows me...

Monday, March 14, 2011

TVIsMyPacifier.com

Good day,

I have received a few emails asking where the section with recommendations of shows to what each night had gone since I had the SpoilerFix.com's URL point to the blog instead of the normal webpage we had.

What you are looking for is TVIsMyPacifier.com. This is not a SpoilerFix.com site, so I do not maintain it. This great site is maintained by one of SpoilerFix.com's ex staff member, Jenny. So be sure to bookmark it so you can continue to get the great TV recommendations from Jenny and her site staff. I will add a link on the right side of our blog so you also have a link to TVIsMyPacifier there.

Have a great TV night!

No comments:

Post a Comment