Featured Post

SpoilerFix is coming back!

Hello everyone, In the coming weeks, I'll be revamping and reviving SpoilerFix.com. My health is much better and my schedule allows me...

Monday, March 7, 2011

Elizabeth Mitchell's to guest star on LAW & ORDER: SVU

I don't know about you but one of the actresses I discovered on LOST is Elizabeth Mitchell. This gifted actress is now fighting aliens each week on ABC's V.

The actress will take a break from V to guest star in LAW & ORDER SVU in an episode that will air on March 30. According to William Keck at TV Guide, she will play "June, a piano teacher accused of killing a little girl after raping her with a rolling pin." This storyline sounds sordid and all kind of wrongs. Let's hope that the SVU team catches June!

This will be Mitchell's second appearance on the show as she played the killer of the week in another SVU episode in 2003.

No comments:

Post a Comment