Featured Post

SpoilerFix is coming back!

Hello everyone, In the coming weeks, I'll be revamping and reviving SpoilerFix.com. My health is much better and my schedule allows me...

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Callie's and Arizona's Parents Coming to GREY'S ANATOMY

 Is a wedding in the works? Or maybe there will be a time jump to Callie giving birth? Or will tragedy strike Callie and/or Arizona?

One of these options or maybe something I didn't think of will surely happen to justify Callie's and Arizona's parents coming to Seattle Grace in an episode that will air in May. TV Guide confirms that Judith Ivey and Denis Arndt have been cast as Barbara and Col. Robbins, Aizona's parents. Hector Elizondo will guest star in the same episode as Callie's father, while Gina Gallego will play his wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment