Featured Post

SpoilerFix is coming back!

Hello everyone, In the coming weeks, I'll be revamping and reviving SpoilerFix.com. My health is much better and my schedule allows me...

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Grey's Anatomy

Excerpt from "Grey's Anatomy: Will Meredith Go All Dark and Twisty Again?"

"I am not trying to shake up whether or not Meredith is happy," Rhimes says. That's not to say Mer won't go through some drama in the finale, which Rhimes describes as "very different" from the five previous season-enders. The first hour alone will apparently leave your jaw on the floor.


"What's really beautiful to me about the finale is that Meredith Grey is a grown-up," continues Rhimes. "It was a journey that I wasn't even sure she was going to be able to make successfully. As a character, she's really grown into being a very changed woman, which I think is fantastic."

As for whether a McBaby is in the future, Rhimes coyly replies: "I don't know. Anything is possible."