Featured Post

SpoilerFix is coming back!

Hello everyone, In the coming weeks, I'll be revamping and reviving SpoilerFix.com. My health is much better and my schedule allows me...

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Desperate Housewives

From "Exclusive: A 'Desperate Housewives' baddie returns!"

Desperate Housewives is adding a new villain to Wisteria Lane. The twist? It’s an old villain!


Sources confirm to me exclusively that Mark Moses is slated to reprise his role as Mary Alice’s creepy widower, Paul, on a full-time basis next season.

The character was last seen in season 3 when Mike paid him a visit in jail, where he’s serving time for murdering poor Martha Huber. After leaving Housewives, Moses joined the cast of Mad Men as Herman “Duck” Phillips.

Earlier this year, Housewives creator Marc Cherry hinted to me that he was thinking of bringing on a new vixen to succeed Nicollette Sheridan. “We hope to add a troublemaker,” he clarified, “but I’m not so sure it’ll be a woman.” Sneaky!