Featured Post

SpoilerFix is coming back!

Hello everyone, In the coming weeks, I'll be revamping and reviving SpoilerFix.com. My health is much better and my schedule allows me...

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Bones

Excerpts from "'Bones': Tamara Taylor talks Elon Gold, Rena Sofer, the Gravedigger and more"



To celebrate the occasion, Korbi TV kicks off "'Bones' Week" -- new interviews every day -- with some quality Tamara Taylor (Cam) time.


Read on for her thoughts on Cam's new man, being hated by fans, the Gravedigger and more ...

We need to celebrate because Cam's finally getting a love interest.

Tamara Taylor: Yes, a love interest! How cool is that?! And do you love that they cast [comedian] Elon Gold? I love him, he's so funny.

I think it's fantastic casting and I'm just so glad it's happening. We've been asking for this for years!

TT: And they heard us! It's a little inappropriate how she [finds him], but we'll take it. He's a gynecologist. Which is totally okay. He's actually Michelle's gynecologist.

Oh my goodness. That is inappropriate.

TT: Isn't that just wrong? But thankfully, hopefully, inappropriate and funny, because he's such an 'aww shucks' silly guy.

Is he someone who could stick around for a while?

TT: I'm wondering [about that]...I think he's going to be sticking around for a little while. They seem to be having fun, so we'll see. And Elon, he's so fun to work with so I hope he stays.

Of course, Cam isn't the only one getting a love interest. Rena Sofer is coming on as Booth's new lady... and she'll apparently bear a striking resemblance to Brennan?

TT: Yeah. And that's what I'm saying, she's Brennan-lite. She's a little Asperger's [in aspects of her personality]. [She] just doesn't have any social nuance. She's a little tone deaf socially. She's pretty, she's a scientist, she's very Brennan.

Will Cam like her? After all, Cam knows Booth is in love with Brennan.

TT: I don't know how Cam's going to feel. You know what Cam does say? That's she's happy that he's dating. Because he hasn't dated anyone in a while. [Cam and Booth] have a talk about it.

Booth hasn't really dated on-screen since he broke things off with Cam. You broke him a little!

TT: It was Brennan. I think even Cam knew [when Booth broke up with her] that it was [about] Brennan. But he hasn't been able to reconcile [his feelings for her], so he should try and move on and find someone sweet and at least have a good time, and I think that pans out.

Is Rena in more than one episode?

TT: I don't know. We mention her [in other episodes], so she's still around.





How about the rest of the season? Anything you can share about the Gravedigger?

TT: I just started reading that. The Gravedigger is creepy, creepy, creepy. Super scary creepy. Being buried alive, not one of my favorite things.

Wait, is Cam being buried alive this time?

TT: I've gotten as far as the trial [in reading the script]. The Gravedigger is defending herself, which is just super scary and creepy.

Have you heard any whispers about the season finale? I don't know if you've seen what ["Bones" creator] Hart Hanson has been tweeting about the finale, but what can you tease to us?

TT: What is he saying?! You guys know more about it than we do.

Hart tweeted out a nearly blank script page of the finale recently. It didn't say much, but it included the title of the episode, which is "The Beginning in the End."

TT: [pauses] The Beginning in the End?

It's an interesting name right? Hart drove the fans into a slight frenzy with that.

TT: What a meanie! I have no clue [what that means]! I'm still on the Gravedigger episode and [that episode] starts off with quite a bang. I hope she doesn't get away.

Or maybe she has an accomplice who is still out there.

TT: That would be interesting...