Featured Post

SpoilerFix is coming back!

Hello everyone, In the coming weeks, I'll be revamping and reviving SpoilerFix.com. My health is much better and my schedule allows me...

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Lost

Excerpts from "Lost Redux: So Wait, Are They All Gonna Live Forever?!"

Nestor also promises: "I will not lie to you—episode nine, you're gonna get big reveals about the Island. Episode 15, even more so." Remember, Michael Emerson told us of episode 15: "It's set in a time and place that you will never have seen on a network series before. When was the last time you saw a network drama episode that none of the series regulars were in the episode?" My money's on Jacob and the Man in Black. But where are they?



Damon and Carlton say that Claire's son Aaron is "important" and "definitely figures into the end of the show." Damon says we "will see Walt in some form again." And they wouldn't comment on whether Kate or Juliet might be the mother of Jack's baby. "Big one," Carlton says. "You're good, though. You're very good." My money's on Juliet!