Featured Post

SpoilerFix is coming back!

Hello everyone, In the coming weeks, I'll be revamping and reviving SpoilerFix.com. My health is much better and my schedule allows me...

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Bones

Excerpt from "Spoiler Chat: Look Who's…Walking?! Surprising Glee and Lost Scoop to Make You Happy"

Derek in Charleston, S.C.: I know the 100th episode of Bones is a flashback. I know it takes us to when Bones and Booth first met. What do you know that I don't?


I know that there is drinking involved. I know someone gets fired. I know that this milestone episode of Bones brings lots of juicy backstory concerning Brennan (Emily Deschanel) and Booth (David Boreanaz), which is what you're really asking aren't you? You are sneaky. All I will say is this: a dam breaks.



Aileen in New York City: I love Bones so much it's insane. Got scoop?

Well, rat poop is important to the case in the April 1 episode. Oh, something less gross? There are some really sweet developments happening for our Dr. Sweet (John Francis Daley). I'm talking something that makes you go, "awww!" or "awww snap!" depending on how you look at it.